Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jon Hamm is an old Daniel Radcliffe!

The Television news for the week:
  • Daniel Radcliffe will play a younger version of Jon Hamm in a four-part British television miniseries. The miniseries is about a young Russian doctor during the post World War 1 era, played by Daniel Radcliffe, that tries to overcome his shakiness and self-doubt. Jon Hamm will play the narrator and will occasionally interact with his younger self. The series will have a sort of  darkly humorous tone. I think it would be funny to hear Daniel Radcliffe and Jon Hamm with an Russian accent.
  • Supernatural has been renewed for another season and man am I happy. But I also heard that it may be the shows last season. With many fans complaining about the 7th seasons main nemesis, the Leviathans, not being the main story, fans that have been watching the show for years have been walking away from the show. I liked this season so far, it is what a series like this needs. The show has been around for seven seasons. They have the slow the show down or they will over achieve on some episodes and royally suck on others. After season 8 Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will have to resign their contracts. If season 7 finshes well and season 8 is very good, then I believe that they will sign contracts for 2 more seasons. At that point they need to bring the show to a close so that the show doesn't get to crazy. That's just what I think.
  • Remember that TV Show I was talking about back in this blog called True Detectives, well HBO has just decided to pick it up. True Detectives is the story of two Louisiana detectives named Martin Hart, played by Woody Harrelson, and Rust Cohle, played by Matthew McConaughey, on the hunt for a serial killer that spans 17 years. With HBO deciding to put out amazing content, like Boardwalk Empire and Band of Brothers, I think this could turn out well. I will still wait on making my own decisions about the series until I see the Pilot.
  • Robert Kirkman is super excited for Season 3 of The Walking Dead. Season 3 is currently under production and will be for a few months. Robert talks about many things he is excited for in th upcoming season, such as:
    • Bringing the Comic Book alive like never before.
    • The story line of the prison,  Michonne, and the Governor.
    • Michonne will be hacking some zombies.
    • Season 3 has is set for 16 episodes. over twice the amount that season 1 had.
    • Season 3 premieres on AMC this October.
  • Since today's blog is kind of short and I know you guys want my review of The Avengers, I am willing to make a deal. If the blog gets 75 total views today, I will post my review of The Avengers. I may even give something away. So, GET STARTED!!!
Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: What is your favorite TV Show on HBO?


Until Next Time,

The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment