Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The New Avengers Trailer is out now!




Oh boy, has this day turned out nicely! I am going to try something here. I will post my reaction to the trailer second by second, the you can leave your reaction in the comments!
00:13- Looks like James Van Der Beek and Leonard Hofstadter are running slow motion on the left.
00:31- Steve Rogers is starting to seem a little whiny to me.
00:38 to 00:45- I have heard about this seen and I cant wait to see it in full.
00:57 to 01:05- RDJ is still the only person that can do Iron Man the right way, in my opinion.
01:33- "I just want a hug!"
01:42- I wish we could see more of Hawkeye in action like this in the trailers.
01:54 to 01:56- "I got you buddy!"
02:00- "You mad bro?!"
02:20 to 02:23- "Hey look, its a Transformer!"


So now leave you reaction in the comments. It doesn't have to be as long as mine. Just say what ever you want.



Thanks for reading today's second post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Am I horrible at this or what?


Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment