Thursday, March 1, 2012

Apple Event planned for March 7th!

The Tech news for the day:
  • Across the iOS and the Android platform, Android app are more expensive. The Top 100 paid apps from post platforms were annualized and on average, android apps are more expensive then their iOS twins. Take that information in any way you want.
  • Adobe Photoshop Touch is now available for iPad 2. Looks great, but is only for iPad 2 on the iOS end.
  • 2 new products will be announced at the Apple event on March 7th. Apple has confirmed that they will launch the iPad 3 and the newly revamped Apple TV. The media event starts at 6 PM Central time.
  • Apple is planning to revamp the MacBook Pro to be thinner and look more like the MacBook Air.
  • Rumor: Apple is planning to start production on a smaller iPad (7.85 as an estimate) by the third quarter of this year.
  • The iPad 3 will come in Black and White and will still include a Home button. This makes me a little sad, I was hoping they would do away with the faulty Home button by now. With their large amount of resources and technology I thought they would have make it as part of the screen by now. I have had my iPod for a little over a year now and my Home button is barley working and I take really good care of it.
  • If you guys want me to I will post my reaction to the Apple Event in some form during/after I watch the event. If you guys would like that post in the comments down below if you would rather read my reaction during the event on Twitter or after the event on here.
Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Would you buy the iPad 3?



As I promised, I posted the new Trailer for The Avengers. Also with it is my review of the trailer and how hyped I am for the movie.

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment