Wednesday, February 29, 2012

People in glass houses sink ships

The Video Game news for the week:
  • Medal of Honor: Warfighter has been reveled! It will release this October and will primarily take place in the Middle East. Check out the game artwork below:
Medal of Honor Warfighter Art
Sorry, but there will be no Osama Bin Laden missions in the game
  • A new trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man game has been released. It shows Rhino and includes to wub wub wubs.

    Also, did anyone notice Spider-Man's Utility belt?
  • Video of the Kinect Star Wars demo has been released.

    I liked the part where you are a Jedi, but it starts to lose me after that. The Pod Racing looks a lot like Mario Cart. The Rancor part looks like it was just put in there. It never happened in the movies and I dont remember reading about it in any of the books. And don't even get me started with the dancing. The dancing looks like it was put in the game to get player's girlfriends to play. It should be a separate game. To me it looks like Star Wars Just Dance. If you havent guessed, I do not plan on buying the game.
  • Angry Birds Space:

    A space themed Angry Birds game? Yep, thats right. I can't believe it either. Does this mean that the birds will be in space suits or will they be aliens? Will the whole geometry/physics of the game change? I guess we will have to find out when it releases on March 22nd.
  • A game for The Boondock Saints franchise is in development. Critical Mass Interactive CEO and president, Matt Scibilia, says the game will be true to the brothers. It will be strictly Co-Op and it will expand the story/retell the Franchise. Troy Duffy has not confirmed that he is part of the team, but many can hope that he is. Also Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus, and David Della Rocco have said that they will be voicing their characters in the game. I am super excited for this game. You will get more news as I get it!
  • Rumor: Dead Space 3 could be running on the Frostbite 2 Engine.
  • Mass Effect 3: Normandy Tour

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Are you a fan of The Boondock Saints?


As I promised, I will be posting the new Trailer for The Avengers. Also with it will be my review of the trailer and how hyped I am for the movie.

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment