Monday, April 2, 2012

Ron Burgundy plays his Jazz Flute again!

Before I start today's blog I want to apologize for not posting last Friday's blog. I have been sick since last Wednesday and Friday I could barley do anything. I'm getting better and should be over this cold soon. I will try and see if I can post it sometime this week and I will let you know when I do. With that over with lets get into today's post.


The Box Office Results from last Weekend:
  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Wrath of the Titans
  3. Mirror Mirror
  4. 21 Jump Street
  5. Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
Now to the movie news for the week:
  • More Set Pictures for the Les Misérables movie have been released. Check out Russell Crowe as French policeman Inspector Javert:

  • The Banner for Superman: Man of Steel has been released. Check it out below:
    Man of Steel Movie Banner

  • Ron Burgundy came onto Conan the other night to announce that Anchorman 2 is officially on! Don't believe me? Check it out below:

    I'm defiantly excited for this!
  • A sequel to the 1988 film Twins might be happening. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito are rumored to return for the sequel with one extra person. Eddie Murphy is to play their long lost brother in the film. The film is to be called Triplets. If this happens to be real I think that this is a horrible idea for a movie. It has been 24 years since the first one and its kind of to late for a sequel.
  • Production for Dumb and Dumber 2 is to start later this year. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels will be reprising their roles as Lloyd and Harry. As long as nothing drastic happen, I cant wait for more news about this. This could be a good movie.
  • The Trailer for the remake of Total Recall has been released. Check out the Awesomeness Below:

  • Rumor:  Taylor Lautner has been cast to play  Leonardo in the upcoming Live Action Ninja Turtles film. He seems to be a good actor, but I dont think this is a good career move for him.
  • Ashton Kutcher is set to play Steve Jobs in a biopic. I see him as being a young Steve Jobs, but he will have to change a lot to pull off the older Steve Jobs.
  • I was sent this video yesterday and I thought I should share it with you:

    Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

    QOTD: What was the greatest April Fools prank you have ever done/seen?



    Until Next Time,
    The Pop Cult. Blogger

    P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment