Thursday, March 29, 2012

Apple is stupid for not coming up with this!

The Technology news for the week:
  • Here is a pretty cool concept for the new MacBook Pro. Its called the MacBook Touch. I wish it was real, I don't think we will ever see it as an actual product from Apple. Check it out below:
Since there has been barley any news that has been posted on the Thursday blog post, I have decided to add something. I was originally going to start this new part as a Saturday post, but didn't want to throw a wrench into the mix. So starting from here on out I will be adding a link to one of my favorite YouTube channels on every Thursday/Technology post. It will kind of serve as the YouTuber of the Week kind of thing. So the first YouTube Channel I will choose is:

GradLifeGaming
Its a hilarious gaming channel started by the creators of Gradlife. Go ahead and check them out and tell me what you think.



Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: What do you think of GradLifeGaming?



Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment