Monday, March 5, 2012

I feel the need...the need for speed!

As always, the Weekend Box Office results:
  1. Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
  2. Project X
  3. Act of Valor
  4. Safe House
  5. Tyler Perry's Good Deeds
The Movie news for this week:
  • Ryan Reynolds states that the Deadpool movie is in no way connected to X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I think that is the only way to make the movie turn out well. I am a huge Wolverine, the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie butchered the character in my opinion. The  Deadpool movie will now have a chance to grow in it own story without a crossover.
  • Mike Tyson has confirmed that he will be in Hangover 3. I hope that the movie turns out better then the second otherwise this franchise will have to some to an end.
  • The 21 Jump Street movie is already getting a sequel. The movie is not even out in theaters yet, but I am guessing that they have high hopes for the movie. Hopefully this doesn't end up like Green Lantern.  21 Jump Street is to me released into theater on March 16th of this year.
  • A sequel for The Muppets is in the works. Disney is in talks with the Director and one of the writers to produce a sequel to The Muppets. As of right now Jason Segel is not listed to return. This is sad news to me, I thought that Jason Segel did a great job co-writing and starring in the film.
  • Peter Craig, the screenwriter of The Town, has officially been recruited to write the sequel for Paramount's Top Gun. From what I hear Tom Cruise will return with a new generation of Hot Shot Pilots.
  • A 10 Minute clip for John  Carter has been released online by Disney and shows us a little tease of what the movie has in-store for its audience. Check it out below:

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Are you going to see John Cater?



As I promised, I posted the new Trailer for The Avengers. Also with it is my review of the trailer and how hyped I am for the movie. Here is the link to that blog post: The New Avengers Trailer is out now!

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment