Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It’s ‘Elementary’, my dear Watson!

Today's late bit of TV news:
Yes, he is pretty Crazy!
  • Alcatraz, how was it? I missed the series premier and I want to know what you people that about it before I spend money to purchase an Episode.
  • CBS wants to create a series about a modern day Sherlock Holmes. This is pretty much that same thing PBS and BBC did in 2010. The series has a pilot in development and the title of the series is Elementary.
  • The CW is working on a Green Arrow TV series. It is suppose to have no connection to the Smallville TV series (even though it should) and supposed to be from the writers of the Green Lantern movie. I don't think this is a smart idea. Why not continue with the great base they had with the character in Smallville.
  • The Walking Dead has released some good stuff in this past week. They released the poster to the right, which is the last action you see in the last half of the second season. AMC has renewed the series for another 16 episode season, which is Awesome! They also released a clip from the upcoming episode called  NebraskaCheck it out here! The series doesn't come back until the 12th of February. Which I am going to miss since I will be out of town at a concert on that night.
Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: Did you watch Alcatraz? If so, how was it?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. Sorry about being late, I was finishing up watching the first season of Being Human, the US version, so I can start watching the second season. The first episode aired last night so now I need to catch up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment