Monday, June 11, 2012

Free Tickets to see The Dark Knight Rises!

The Weekend Box Office Results:
  1. Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted 
  2. Prometheus 
  3. Snow White and the Huntsman 
  4. MIB 3 
  5. Marvel's The Avengers
The Movie news for the week:
  • First off, I would like to challenge you to do something! If I get to 1000 followers on Twitter before The Dark Knight Rises is released into Theaters I will be giving away 10 tickets to any showing of the film. Either IMAX or the regular version. Even if you want tickets to see it opening Knight. The faster I get 1000 followers the faster you will get your tickets. I will be giving them away to 10 lucky people that I will choose at random. You have to follow me on twitter and retweet the link to this blog to be entered into the drawing. My Twitter name is @JoshuaDVincent. So, you better get started!
  • To start of the sales of The Dark Knight Rises Advanced tickets, here is something you might like:
  • Damon Lindelof, the guy who wrote the Prometheus Script, is working on the rewrite of the World War Z film. This is weird since the movie is filming and re shooting. Looks like the whole movie is going to be redone which will take some time. As of right now they still have the movie set to release on June 21st, 2013.
  • Christopher Nolan continues to say that The Dark Knight Rises will be his last Batman Film. This is a sad thing to hear, but he has done enough for DC and it is time for him to move on. He has established a huge fan base and I am sure he will continue to be a good director. It is also time for him to get back to his films using his original ideas. I love him as a director and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in his next films. 
New Trailers and featurettes of upcoming films:
  • The Amazing Spider-Man featurette focusing on Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard:

  • Wreck-It Ralph:
  • Django Unchained:

  • Flight:

  • 360:

Don't forget about my Twitter Contest to win Tickets to see The Dark Knight Rises! If I get 1000 Twitter followers by July 20th, 10 lucky people will receive tickets to see The Dark Knight Rises at any showing of their choice. My Twitter link is: @JoshuaDVincent

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: What was your favorite trailer released in the past week?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment