Friday, June 8, 2012

My iTunes crashed!

Since my iTunes crashed yesterday I deiced not to post the Youtube Channel of the Week yesterday just in case I couldn't fix it in time. So, instead of music reviews/discovery today I will post the Youtube Channel of the Week:

The Youtube Channel of the Week, which is: DannyDuncan
The Drummer for the Band We The Kings has a Youtube channel and posts sketches every so often and they are funny. I subscribed to this channel after Charles Trippy (CTFxC) joined the band as the Bassist. Danny is a pretty cool person after seeing him in the CTFxC vlogs. He recently posted a video with zombies. If you don't know me to well, you should know I like zombie themed stuff.
Here is the fore mentioned Zombie sketch:

Don't forget to subscribe to his channel and tell him I sent you!

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: Do you like Zombies?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site. Or you can follow me on twitter:  @JoshuaDVincent

No comments:

Post a Comment