Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Deathstroke has come to kill!

First off, I would like to challenge you to do something! If I get to 1000 followers on Twitter before The Dark Knight Rises is released into Theaters I will be giving away 10 tickets to any showing of the film. Either IMAX or the regular version. Even if you want tickets to see it opening Knight. The faster I get 1000 followers the faster you will get your tickets. I will be giving them away to 10 lucky people that I will choose at random. You have to follow me on twitter and retweet the link to this blog to be entered into the drawing. My Twitter name is @JoshuaDVincent. So, you better get started!

The Television news for the week:
  • The Extended Trailer for CW's Arrow has a quick cut to a known villain called Deathstroke. Could this be the main villain for the series? Check out the Extended Trailer below:
  • Here is the first picture of The Governor from Season 3 of The Walking Dead:
    David Morrissey The Governor Full
    "I'm excited. Are you excited? Get excited!"
  • Here is the trailer for IFC's new contriversial Comedy TV series Bullet to the Face:
Don't forget about my Twitter Contest to win Tickets to see The Dark Knight Rises! If I get 1000 Twitter followers by July 20th, 10 lucky people will receive tickets to see The Dark Knight Rises at any showing of their choice. My Twitter link is: @JoshuaDVincent

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: Are you excited for Season 3 of The Walking Dead?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment