Thursday, February 23, 2012

Windows 8 is going to suck like Vista!

The Technology news for the week:




  • The logo for Windows 8 has been released. I'm not even going to start my rant on how much this is going to be like Vista! Check out the logo below:
    Windows 8 Metro logo


    • The iPad 3 will have a Retina Display screen and will support 2048×1536 Pixel Resolution. This is not a rumor and has been confirmed by Apple.

    • Rumor: The iPad 3 may be getting a rear 8 Megapixel camera.
    • Rumor: Apple is set to revamp iTunes and the App Store later on this year.
    • Microsoft Office is coming to iPad. Better late then never!
    • Norton just got a little more creepy. Norton Safety Minder keeps an eye on your child's Texts, websites, apps, and much more. I dont understand this, I wouldn't buy this for my children. Its just another way that parents can control their kids lives. It also takes away any privacy that they have. And if you are buying it for younger kids, why do your kids even have Smartphones. I didn't get my first phone until I was in the 8th grade. And I had to pay for everything for it.There are screenshot of it being set up for a 9 year old! Are you freaking kidding me!? I am 19 and I still dont even have a smartphone!



    Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

    QOTD: Do you like the new Facebook Timeline?


    Until Next Time,
    The Pop Cult. Blogger

    P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.


      No comments:

      Post a Comment