Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thank You to the Loyal Fans!!

The Television news for the week:
  • Monk is returning to TV, but this time it will be a TV Movie. Yep, thats exactly what I said. The TV movie will be called: Mr. Monk for Mayor. If you cant get the plot from that, then you have some issues. If you are like me, then you have been waiting for this for a pretty long time. I watched the show all the time and I want to know what happens next in Adrian Monk's life. It is set to air on USA in December and they are already talking about sequel to it.
  • Community returns to NBC on March 15th and will take it usual Thursday nights at 8PM time slot. The loyal fans have done it again. The only problem I have with this is now that I am a fan of The Big Bang Theory, it is going to be hard to choose which one to watch. Looks like right now it will be Community!
  • The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra series is actually going to happen. Here is the trailer to  Nickelodeon's series, Avatar: The Last Airbender:

    (I think they are trying to clean up the mess that the live action movie brought to the series.)
  • FINALLY!!! The role of The Governor has been cast and has been given to British actor, David Morrissey. Season 3 has already been signed for 16 episodes. Filming will start soon and I was hoping that they would have cast the role of  Michonne already. Unless she will not be in Season 3.
  • James Spader will be leaving The Office at the end of the 8th season. Could this mean that The Office will be closing down soon? Unless that can bring in a new leader, I dont think it will be around much longer. It will be sad to watch the show go off the air, but it is nice to put a dying show to rest. But dont forget about  the Dwight Schrute spin-off where he runs his families Bed and Breakfast.
  • CBS's Elementary Series has taken a turn for the worst.  Johnny Lee Miller could play a good Sherlock, but  Lucy Liu as Watson? Its like having Wonder Women played by a man! It can not be successfully done. Arthur Conan Doyle is rolling over in his grave right now. I would rather watch BBC's Sherlock series then watch this. I may end up doing that anyways.

  • Dragons: The Series looks like a good show for kids. I saw the movie, but dont plan on seeing the show. I just hope the original cast is back in it.
  • Here is a list of TV Shows I have been watching in Marathon format lately:
    • Scrubs
    • The Office
    • The Walking Dead
    • The Big Gang Theory
    • Mad Men
    • Psych
    • Community
    • Supernatural
    • Eureka
    • How I Met Your Mother
    • 24
    • Arrested Development
    • Sons of Guns
    • The Colony
    • Being Human US Version
    • Surviving The Cut
    • Spiderman
    • The A-Team
    • America: The Story of Us
  • As you guys can tell, I have no life and I love Netflix Instant Streaming! I wish I could get a partnership with them.
Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: What is your favorite TV Show?


Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment