Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paranormal Activity + Lost + The Amazon= The River!

The Television news for this week:
  • Stephen Amell will play Olvier Queen, The Green Arrow, in CW's new Green Arrow TV show. Fans were hoping that it would be a direct spin-off from Smallville, where Olvier Queen was played by Justin Hartley. Stephen Amell has recently starred in shows like The Vampire Diaries, 90210, and recently cancelled Hung. DC and CW has green lighted the series and it will start production soon.
  • The River is premiering tonight and I cant wait to watch it. One of my favorite Actors, Joe Anderson, stars in this  show about a crew of explores on a quest to find a missing TV explorer in the Amazon. The show comes from the minds of  Oren Peli and Michael R. Perry, which are the minds behinde the Paranormal Activity trilogy. Check out the Full trailer here:
  • The next show I am planning to start watching is Alcatraz, The show from the mind of J.J. Abrams. I am a huge fan of his work and I havent found time to sit down and watch it yet. Either I am going to have to catch the reruns or buy it on iTunes.
  • Oh and dont forget, The Walking Dead comes back this Sunday at 9PM on AMC. I may be out of town at a concert that night so I dot think I will be able to watch it until the next day.
Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Are you going to be watching The River tonight?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment