Friday, February 17, 2012

My iTunes is stuck on Shuffle!

Ok, since there has been a large amount of lag in the Friday music posts I have decided to try something. On Fridays I will be going to my iTunes and turning on shuffle and who ever is the artist of the song that plays will be the focus for the blog.


This weeks post is going to be about: Acceptance


The first time I heard one of their songs was when I bought the Soundtrack for the movie Stealth. The song was Different. Here is a link to the Music Video. As you probably can guess I am a rock fan. This was a song that was slow but had a good sound to it. It took me a while to really like it enough to buy all of their album. They only released one full album and 2 EPs. They weren't very popular and were not around to long either.They started the band in 1998 and broke up in 2006. They are considered alternate rock, but some people believe them to be Christian rock. They are a good band in my eyes and I hope one day that they would get back together so they could make more music.



Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Are you now a fan of 
Acceptance?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment