Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SKYRIM!!!

Not too much gaming news today thanks to Modern Warfare 3. But there is one game that has WOWed me many times. If you haven't guessed it by now, its Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Have you seen the game footage, IT LOOKS AMAZING. I used to be a hater for these types of game (Haters gonna Hate), but the game looks so amazing I just have to get it. I plan on getting the game as soon as I get my XBox, which should be in the next 2 weeks. I don't mean to geek out, but this game is much higher on my wish list of games then Modern Warfare 3 is. It comes out this Friday and I wish I had an XBox so I would have preordered it.
You heard my opinion on the game, now whats yours? Dont forget to respond to the question of the day, which is:


QOTD: Do you think Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be more popular/ played longer then  Modern Warfare 3?


Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment