Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Rifleman!

So this blog is up late because I have been searching for news to write about and I couldn't find any. I kept looking and looking then I found one article that really interested me. There was a TV Show called "The Rifleman" back in the late 50's early 60's. "The Rifleman" was about a Civil War hero Lucas McCain with a specially modified Winchester rifle who is a really good marksman. After the war, Lucas moved to a ranch in North Fork, New Mexico, to raise his son Mark. Once there, he puts his unique talents to use when he helps the local sheriff as a Peace keeper in the town. The famed Harry Potter Director, Chris Columbus, is planned to direct. Will be on CBS as ones the original show. Hoping for good things.


Thats all the news I have for today. Don' forget to leave a comment or respond to the question of the day which is:


QOTD: Do you think Western TV Shows will make a big hit for a time we are in?


Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogg

No comments:

Post a Comment