Tuesday, October 25, 2011

iOS 5 is pissing me off!

So, today I decided to install iOS 5 on my iPod Touch 4G after waiting to long for the Untethered Jailbreak. I got tired of wait so I decided to update. I backed up all of my jailbreak tweaks and downloaded the firmware. I synced my device to my computer and the problems started! Everything backed up perfectly and as I was starting to install the firmware my iTunes froze up like 5 times and the update failed. After a long frustrating fight with my mouse (I won by the way), I restarted iTunes many times and it finally updated. 


Then comes the next problem. I tried syncing my iPod to iTunes and it kept doing wireless sync (which doesn't work when your on YouTube btw) and it kept saying that my device was full. It wasn't full before the sync and the firmware has gotten smaller so there is no reason it could have been full. So I decided to take some music off of it just so it had enough free space. It is till syncing now and it is almost halfway through the sync. Oh and did I mention that I started doing all this around 3 PM today! well its gonna take the whole night to sync and I thought I better post this while I had the chance.


Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger


P.S. I have been blogging for about a week and my number of views have been growing each day. If you could, please post a comment saying anything like: Giving me advise, things you see wrong in my posts, encouragement to keep going, and anything else you want to put.

No comments:

Post a Comment