Monday, October 24, 2011

Epic Movie Mondays

To start out this Blog I am going to post and talk a little bit about the Weekend Box Office Results:
  1. Paranormal Activity 3
  2. Real Steel
  3. Footloose (2011)
  4. The Three Musketeers (2011)
  5. The Ides of March
Seems like it was a good weekend for sequels and remakes at the theaters this weekend. I have only seen one movie that is in the top 5 and only plan to see 4 movies that are in the top 10. I thought Paranormal Activity 3  would be a really bad movie, but it seems to be doing good so far. I still don't plan on seeing it though. I Real Steel the weekend it came out (ya gotta love Hugh Jackman movies) and that was The last movie I have seen in a while. Now Footloose being a remake still keeps me away from it so I shouldn't really give my opinion on it (should have never been done in the first place). The Three Musketeers looked promising until I realized it was also a remake and I was unsure if I should go t see it. I have still decided not to got see it, but may if it goes to the Dollar Theaters. The Ides of March looked like a good movie, except it confused me when I watched the trailer. I didn't know what was going on and I couldn't tell who was blackmailing who.

Now, with that part over lets talk about upcoming movie news:
  • Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are getting back together...for a Biopic about Whitey Bulger. Only word right now is Ben Affleck is planning to direct.
  • For the Stephen King fans The Dark Tower Series adaption for TV and Movie is still in the works. I'm hoping for something good to come of it.
  • Captain America 2 is already getting a script and details. Its going to be mostly in the present.
  • The Screenwritter for Iron Man 3 is now working on Sherlock Holmes 3.
And thats all that mattered to me today. Sorry its up late.

Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment