Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rocksmith, haven't heard of it?

I bet you thought I was going to talk about Battlefield 3 today (Originally was but decided not to.) Instead i'm going to talk about Rocksmith. Only because I don't think anybody has heard of it. Rocksmith is for people who like to play video games and want to learn how to play guitar. Not a fake plastic Rockband/Guitar Hero guitar, a REAL guitar. You plug your Guitar right into your console and learn basically everything. You learn how to play real songs by Artists you have heard of. You play mini games to help challenge you to so you get everything you need, like scales and finger dexterity. For a guy like me its perfect, I have a guitar and I find it frustrating to learn how to play on my own. The game looks so fun and I can't wait to get my hands on it.


Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment