Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An Introduction is in order.

It seems that an Introduction is in order. Hello, My name is Joshua Vincent. I'm a college Student from Charlotte, NC. I came up with the idea for this Blog about 2 and a half months ago. I was going to do it as a web show on YouTube, but I don't have the equipment or the space to do what I want with it. So until then I will be on here. It took me a long time to decide what I want to blog about. Then it hit me on Sunday while I was talking to a buddy of mine about future and what I wanted to do. I decided that I wanted Blog about things involving Pop Culture and my opinion/views on it. I wanted to make breaking news that Newspaper talk a few days to print, websites take hours to post, and people never hear about because it never gets to them. I will post to this Blog Monday through Friday on my 5 favorite Pop Culture topics. The Schedule will be as follows:
  • Mondays aka Movie Mondays (Movies Based news)
  • Tuesdays aka Techy Tuesdays (Technology Based news)
  • Wednesday aka Gaming Wednesday (Gaming Based news)
  • Thursday aka Tele Thursdays (Television show Based news)
  • Fridays aka Music day (Still need a catchy name for that)
So starting tomorrow there will be a Blog posted. Keep and eye out for it and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment