Thursday, October 20, 2011

A late Gaming Wednesday

In know, late post is late. Sorry about the late post. I got home from work last night and had no energy to do anything.


Anyways, lets get into what I wanted to talk about yesterday, Batman: Arkham City. I have seen tons of videos and walkthroughs on it (since I don't have the game yet) and it really looks amazing! The story line is amazing, gameplay is somehow better then in BatmanArkham Asylum (I never knew that was possible.) The soundtrack was so awesome and fit the game perfectly. The thing that I have heard bad about it is that if you didn't preorder the game or bought it the day it came out you can't play as Robin or Catwomen. :( Its a great game even if you haven't played the first one yet. If you haven't got the game and love Batman there is something wrong with you! Toys r us and Walmart are having sales on the game till the end of this week. So get it soon!


Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger


P.S. The Thursday Blog will be out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment