Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's are now yours!

Hi, this isn't a normal blog for a Friday. Normally I go through my iTunes library at random and pick an artist to write about. I thought that was kind of getting old and I was thinking of what to do. I couldn't come up with anything, but I did have an Idea. What if i left this decision up to you, the readers.

From now until next Friday morning you can post an idea for the topic of the Friday blog post in the comments section of any blog. If I happen to get more then one idea, I will rotate them out every week or let you vote on your favorite one. If I happen not to get any ideas, then I will just continue on with the music blog.

So, let your creative juices flow!

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: Any ideas?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment