Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seriously though, I have a Blog?!

The Television news for the week:
  • There is only one piece of news today and I wouldn't consider it news. HBO has released the first episode of their series called The Newsroom onto YouTube. They are actually smart for doing this since most of the worlds population lives on YouTube. I would Embed the episode into this post, but HBO has disabled the option to Embed. Here is the link to the episode on YouTube: The Newsroom
    I watched the whole episode yesterday (that was why the blog was up late) and I absolutely loved it. I hope you people love it too.

    The Newsroom airs on HBO at 10 PM on Sundays.
Don't forget about my Twitter Contest to win Tickets to see The Dark Knight Rises! If I get 1000 Twitter followers by July 20th, 10 lucky people will receive tickets to see The Dark Knight Rises at any showing of their choice. My Twitter link is: @JoshuaDVincent

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: What did you think of the first episode?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment