Friday, April 20, 2012

Tenth Avenue North: This is where the Healing Begins!

On Fridays I will be going to my iTunes and turning on shuffle and who ever is the artist of the song that plays will be the focus for this blog.
This weeks post is going to be about: Tenth Avenue North

Tenth Avenue North is a C
ontemporary Christian band and is very popular is the Christian music industry these days. I first got into them back at Winter Jam 2010. They were one of the acts that really got me to like Christian music again. They have a soft tone, but have a meaningful message in their songs. I own both of their studio albums, Over and Underneath and The Light Meets the Dark.

From what I hear they are working on another album called The Struggle and are planning to release it in August of this year. How did they know that was my birthday month? 
In 2009 they were awarded the New Artist of the Year award at the GMA Dove Awards. They also won Song of the Year for By Your Side in 2010. They were also nominated for other awards that I thought they should have won. 
Again I went to my iTunes to find out what song I listened to the most by them.


Here is my favorite song by them:


And that is how my iTunes found them while it was on Shuffle!

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:
 

QOTD: Are you now a fan of the Tenth Avenue North?


Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment