Thursday, March 8, 2012

My dislikes of the iPad 3!

The Technology news for the week:
  • The Samsung Galaxy S III is being released this April and will have some amazing features.
    If I wanted a phone not made by Apple, this is the one I would get. These features included:
    • 4.8 inch, Full HD 1080p screen
    • A powerful 1.5 GHz quad core processor
    • 2 megapixel front facing camera and a 8 megapixel rear facing camera
    • 4G LTE
  • The iOS App Store has just passed 25 Billion downloads, which makes it the biggest place to buy apps worldwide. Talk about, Duh Winning!
  • Apple TV 3rd Generation has been announced. With it comes a new User Interface and support of full 1080p. Will be released on March 16th.
  • The iPad 3 was announced yesterday, here is everything you need to know about it:
    • There are different models of the iPad 3. There is WiFi and WiFi+3G+4G.
    • Prices start at $499 for 16GB with only WiFi and goes up to $829 for 64 GB with WiFi+3G+4G.
    • Still thin at 9.4mm thick and weights a total of 1.5 pounds.
    • Regular battery life is set at 10 hours and 4G battery life is set at 9 hours.
    • The screen is 9.7 inches in size, has a resolution of  2048×1536, and has 264 pixels per inch.
    • Has an A5X, which is a Dual-Core CPU and a Quad-Core GPU. The processor offers 4 times the amount of the graphical performance that the iPad 2 offers. It also has 1GB of RAM, which is 2 times the amount that the iPad 2 had.
    • The rear facing camera is a 5 Megapixel camera that shoots 1080p video. the front facing camera is the same one that was in the iPad 2.
    • The iPad 3 will only have Siri dictation, instead of the full assistant that the iPhone 4S has.
    • You can preorder the iPad 3 now here or you can wait until March 16th and get it at the Apple Store nearest you.
  • My dislikes about the iPad 3:
    • I wish the price would be a little cheaper, but the price doesn't bother me to much.
    • I wish they would have upgraded the front facing camera instead of the rear facing camera. Since more people use the front one instead of using the rear one, why not upgrade that one. How many people have you seen taking pictures with there read facing camera on their iPad? I have only seen one!
    • I wish all of Siri was on the iPad 3. Not just the dictation. It makes no sense to release Siri on the iPhone 4S and not release it on the iPad 3.
Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Are you going to get the iPad 3?


If you guys haven't noticed Tuesday's blog was my 75th blog. That means I am on the road to 100 blogs, which is a Big thing. Thats why I am planning for a Big giveaway on the day I post my 100th Blog. If I get 100 people to Join this Site/Follow this blog before I post my 100th blog I will be giving away a prize to be given to a randomly selected person. The prize will be the winners choice of an item costing me no more then $100 to buy and ship. More details will be released as more people Join this Site/Follow this blog.

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment