Thursday, January 5, 2012

Siri Can Rap!

Today's Tech news:
  • Google Chrome is the fastest Desktop browser and Mobile Safari on iPad 2 is the fastest of the mobile market.
  • Facebook is finally going to allow mobile users to video chat using the Facebook Messenger app. Hopefully Google+ will follow.
  • The jailbreak for the Blackberry Playbook just got a funny name. Its called Dingleberry and boy will Larry The Cable Guy be mad when he hears about this!
  • Facebook Timeline is pretty cool.
  • Google is working on a Siri competitor called Majel.
  • Youtube is now on Xbox and has a lot of glitches for me.
  • Siri raps and is good at it!
  • Steam app for Android is out, i'm still waiting for one for iOS.
  • And the reason why this is up so late is because I tried to Jailbreak my iPod as part of the blog today. As you can tell that didn't go over so well. The iPod cord that I have is going shot and I every time I tried I tried to jailbreak it, it would brick. Which happened 5 times at least. So i'm going to keep trying and i'll let you guys know if and when it works.
Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: How have the blogs been this week? Better or worse?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger


UPDATE: As of 10:47 PM My iPod is Jailbroken. Thank goodness I have an extra iPod cord laying around my house.



4 comments:

  1. Information is good for increase knowledge. It make well and attractive to users. Sound increase well to valuation of devices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know my google+ messenger app already has video chat.

    ReplyDelete