Friday, January 27, 2012

Las Teclas De Negro

So I started to listen to The Black Keys and man are they good. If you don't know who they are you have a brain issue. Its just 2 guys, Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney, who back in 2001 started up a band. They are from AkronOhio which is pretty cool to me. To me they are considered to be Blues or Indie rock. As of right now they have released 7 full albums that are really good to listen to, even on a long drive. They have been nominated for 6 Grammy awards and won 3 of those nominations. I have not seen them in concert yet, but I plan to soon.


All I have to say is these guys are amazing. Check out this videos by them:
The Black Keys - Howlin' For You [Official Music Video]

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: Are you a fan of The Black Keys?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment