Friday, December 2, 2011

Musicians on YouTube! Part 6

Ever heard of Toby Turner? Tay Zonday? Rhett & Link? Well then you have never been on YouTube for the good stuff. These guys create amazing music on their own and do in such a fashion that makes it explode on the Internet. All of their videos are original and amazing. And there is so many more musicians out there on YouTube. For the next 3 Fridays I will be talking about YouTube Musicians and I will also post a link to my favorite video that they made. This week I will be talking about Toby Turner.


Toby Turner aka Tobuscus is what I like to call, an internet Superstar! He started big on a channel called LikeTotallyAwesome where we posted videos about things in Pop Culture. He was there for about a year and a half and decided to go solo. He has a daily Vlog channel where he posts what he calls Lazy Vlogs. He has a gaming channel where he does some hilarious video game voice overs. Then he has his main channel where he does everything from making music videos posting episodes of his show Cute Win Fail. Below I posted 2 links to my favorite videos from him. I hope you like them?


High School Thoughts About College
Literal Trailers / LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer


QOTD: Do you like reading these blog posts? Why or Why not?


Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment