Friday, November 25, 2011

Musicians on YouTube! Part 5

Ever heard of TeraBrite? Toby Turner? Tay Zonday? Well then you have never been on YouTube for the good stuff. These guys create amazing music on their own and do in such a fashion that makes it explode on the Internet. All of their videos are original and amazing. And there is so many more musicians out there on YouTube. For the next 3 Fridays I will be talking about YouTube Musicians and I will also post a link to my favorite video that they made. This week I will be talking about Terabrite.


TeraBrite was created back in May 2009 when D.J. Monopoli and Sabrina Abu-Obeid record a few tracks that were pretty awesome. They mix a heavy rock beat with some female vocals in a way that made the major internet hits. The music video that really drew me to them was one they did as a theme for Shay Carl's Daily Vlogs called SHAYTARDS. It became an instant hit and turned them into the Unofficial Theme song writers of Youtube's most Famous Celebrities. On January 1st 2011 they made a commitment to Vlog everyday for a year. They havent missed a day and neither have I. They Continue to grow every time they release a song/music video.


Links to my Favorites from them:
QOTD: Which was your Favorite video?


Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment