Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lots of news for a Tuesday!

Alright! I have some bad news for you avid readers. As you know, i'm in college. And with college comes Finals. Which mine happen to be next week. This week is a massive review for my Finals. I missed yesterdays post because I was out with a group studying for one of my Finals. This week and next week will be shortened to only 3 posts a week. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday will be the days that I post blogs. Tuesday will consist of Movie and TV news, Thursday will consist of Gaming and Tech news, and lastly Friday will be a normal day with only Music news.


With all that taken care of, lets get to the news:


Weekend Box Office Results:


  1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Seriously?!)
  2. The Muppets
  3. Happy Feet Two
  4. Arthur Christmas
  5. Hugo
  • There is a Tomb Raider reboot coming out, sadly.
  • X Men: First Class 2 will mainly be about Charles Xavier.
  • Paul Bettany is back in "The Avengers" as J.A.R.V.I.S.
  • A rumor is out that Ellen Page will be Barbra Gordan in "The Dark Knight Rises".
  • "The Bourne Legacy" could be a good spin off for Jeremy Renner.
  • Star Trek 2 to be released in May 2013 and to be in 3D.
  • "Red Dawn" remake finally getting released on November 2nd, 2012. Thats 3 years after filming rapped.
  • "The Dark Knight Rises" will be Christian Bale's last Batman movie, unless Christopher Nolan makes more.
  • Director Guillermo del Toro is in the process of making a Hulk TV show for Marvel.
Now to the TV News:
  • "The Walking Dead" has hit mid season and wont be back until February. 
  • "Community" is stuck in a bad place right now. NBC changed its season line up and now its left out. Not cool NBC! I just started watching the show a week ago and I have bought season one and two and waiting to watching them after I get done with my Finals. This show is hilarious and there is no reason why it shouldn't be on the air.
Until next time,
The Pop Cult Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment