Friday, October 28, 2011

Musicians on YouTube! Part 1

Ever heard of Mystery Guitar Man? NicePeter? barelypolitical/The Key of Awesome? Well then you have never been on YouTube for the good stuff. These guys create amazing music on their own and do in such a fashion that makes it explode on the Internet. All of their videos are original and amazing. And there is so many more musicians out there on YouTube. For the next 8 Fridays I will be talking about YouTube Musicians and I will also post a link to my favorite video that they made. This week I will be talking about Mystery Guitar Man.


Mystery Guitar Man aka Joe Penna is a very popular Brazilian guitarist, animator, and filmmaker. He started out on YouTube in 2006 which was right around YouTube was starting to get big. His videos are funny and smart to me. They make music magical and inspires other YouTube to get their music out there and keep having fun doing it. As promised I found a good video that Mystery Guitar Man did back in February of 2010 which was the First video I saw of his and the reason I subscribed to him. I hope you enjoy it!


iFlip


Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment