Friday, October 28, 2011

Musicians on YouTube! Part 3



Ever heard of barelypolitical/The Key of Awesome? DeStorm? Terabrite? Well then you have never been on YouTube for the good stuff. These guys create amazing music on their own and do in such a fashion that makes it explode on the Internet. All of their videos are original and amazing. And there is so many more musicians out there on YouTube. For the next 6 Fridays I will be talking about YouTube Musicians and I will also post a link to my favorite video that they made. This week I will be talking about The Key Of Awesome.

The Key Of Awesome is a parody music channel on Youtube and man are they funny. They started out as Barley Political back in 2007 with their video "I've Got a Crush on Obama" with the icon Obama Girl. It instantly became a huge internet hit. Since that video was released they have become the most popular show online with over 1 billion views. Then they branched out and started another channel called Barley Digital with deals with more pop culture and parodies. And this is where The Key Of Awesome came into the mix. As of right now they have 50 original parodies and over 162,980 subscribers. And that doesn't even account for their over 100 million video views. Trust me, you will love them as soon as you watch them.

The link for today was the very first video I saw from them and it is amazing if you saw The Dark Knight! (I mean come on who hasn't?)

No comments:

Post a Comment