Friday, August 17, 2012

Say Goodbye to Fridays!

No ideas huh, well then I think I will change Fridays to the early start of my weekend. I would continue with the iTunes music post, but it doesn't seem to be popular. I would have chosen one of the reader suggestions, but NO ONE POSTED A COMMENT! So, until someone posts an idea in the comments Fridays will not exist on this blog.

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: Можно ли это читать?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment