Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Post? Say What!

I deeply want to apologize for not posting anything for Fridays blog and for not including a YouTube Channel of the Week in Thursday's blog post. With me working a 3rd shift job, it is hard to get things done when you are tired and need sleep to work that night. So to make it up to you I am posting a blog on a Saturday! With the apology over with lets get to the reason why you read these blogs!

The Youtube Channel of the Week, which is: SHAYTARDS

If you do not know who Shay Carl is, you have not been on the internet in the past three years! He and his family have found the way into my life just by a random happening. Back in December of 2009 I was up at 2 am on Youtube looking for something to watch. One of the Shaytards videos happened to featured on YouTube then I decided to watch it. After watching close to 20 of their videos nonstop, I realized I was hooked. I subscribed and have been a daily viewer since then. Shay Carl has lost a lost of weight since I first started watching and he has actually motivated me to get back in shape and live a healthier life.

Here is their most recent video:



On Fridays Saturday I will be going to my iTunes and turning on shuffle and who ever is the artist of the song that plays will be the focus for this blog.



This weeks post is going to be about: The Beatles

I was waiting for them to come up on shuffle one day! I'm so glad that day was today. I have been a huge fan of The Beatles for a very long time. They are the reason why music is still a growing business. Thanks to iTunes actually having The Beatles Anthology on iTunes now, I now have them on iTunes in digital format. I own every CD by them (That took some time to accomplish). I also own some Vinyls and 8-track tapes of their albums. I am still trying to get the old family record player working again.

I also have seen the musical movie that is based off their songs called Across the Universe. The Across the Universe cast includes Evan Rachel Wood, Jim Sturgess, and Joe Anderson. The movie also increased my addiction to Joe Anderson movies. I also own the Deluxe Edition of the movies soundtrack and the Blu-ray edition of the movie (even though I do not own an HDTV or Blu-ray player.) So you probably can guess I am a huge Beatles fan.


My Favorite song by The Beatles:


You may call me weird for liking this song, but it was the song iTunes said I played the most!

And that is how my iTunes found them while it was on Shuffle!

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is:

QOTD: Are you now a fan of The Beatles?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

P.S. If you want instant notification on when these blogs are posted and you have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account, you are in luck. There is a little button on the right margin of each blogs that says "Join this Site". Click it and you have the option to follow this blog and be notified when I post anything. If you dont have a Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account you can always create one, since they are all free to use, and come back and join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment