Thursday, February 9, 2012

Siri is a Psycho!

The Technology new for this week:
  • You guys know that I am a huge Apple/iPhone fan, but there is one phone that I love more then the iPhone. I love the Samsung Galaxy S fan. It is just an amazing phone to me. When I heard that they might be launching the Samsung Galaxy S III this May, I went Crazy! If my contract wasn't up until October I would be getting it the day it releases.
  • Rumor: Macs will get touchscreens...in the future.
  • The next iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy S III will be released with a recent upgrade. The Liquipel Waterproofing Technology is the amazing waterproofing that protects your iPhone from minor water damage. I would still not take it into a pool, just to be safe.




  • There are rumors out that an 42" Apple TV will be released soon. Best Buy released a survey which said that it would "reinvent what a TV can do". I have been waiting for this since Goggle released their TV. The survey said it would have a  42" 1080p LED flat panel display, running iOS, supports iCloud, use your mobile Apple device as a remote, and have a built in iSight camera. It will cost you about $1499. If the Apple TV is real, then it may be the next TV I buy.
  • Rumor: iOS 5.1 to release on March 9th.
  • Rumor: iPad 3 to be released in the first week of March.

Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: Alright, major question. iOS or Android?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment