Thursday, February 2, 2012

The iPhone 5 is coming this June...maybe

The Technology news for this week:
  • I have been getting into some new shows lately, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, I have watched some funny episode of both. Here is a clip for The Big Bang Theory that I thought you guys would like.

  • Facebook Timeline to me is a pretty cool idea. The way you can look back at the stuff you don't remember and the horrible stuff you do remember. Well there is now a way to turn that timeline into a movie. With Timeline Movie Maker you can customize the music, say you want it to be cinematic or romantic, and turn the timeline into a very well put together movie. Here is mine: My Timeline Movie
    I just wish that I could download this and post it to Youtube.
  • Rumor:  Apple to launch the iPhone 5 At WWDC This June
  • If you own an iPad or iPad 2 and love Arcade games then is there something awesome out there for you. The ION iCade is something I sold a lot of at Toys R Us around the Holiday season. You can dock your iPad and play classic arcade games using a joystick and the buttons. Check it out below:



Thanks for reading today's post, as always leave a comment down below about anything or the question of the day, which is: 

QOTD: What brand is your Cell Phone?

Until Next Time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment