Sunday, January 1, 2012

Its been a long time!

Its been a long time, how have you been? Have you missed me? As you know I was working at Toys R Us for the holiday season. Now that the season is over i'm back! I know I left you hanging for a while, its just work turned into a full time thing and I had no time for anything but work. So starting tomorrow I will be catching up on what I missed and I will be talking about the new stuff. And I will also start doing some video game reviews on video game Wednesday. So on Wednesdays there will be two blogs posted. One with the normal news and one with a video game review.


I will also release the last 2 parts of my Musicians of YouTube series this week. One will be posted on Monday and the other will be posted on Friday. All of the other blogs are on normal schedule and I will also make a due time for the blogs. From here on out all of my blogs will be posted on or before 2:30 PM Eastern Time. So I am starting this year off right and heading back to doing the things I love doing.


I got this video in my inbox when I woke up this morning and I thought I would share it with you.


PVC Instrument, New Year's Mashup


Until next time,
The Pop Cult. Blogger


P.S. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment